The Loot Loft now offers Sezzle!!
SHOP NOW - PAY LATER
WHAT IS SEZZLE?
The Loot Loft has partnered with Sezzle to offer a way to buy over time. 0% interest, $0 fees, simple 4 payment structure paid over 6 weeks.
***Minimum order value of $50 required to select Sezzle as a form of payment.
I’m excited to offer this as a way to help you get your favorite pieces throughout the year especially during the upcoming holiday season. Please shop responsibly!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Add your favorite products to your cart.
2. At the "payment" portion of the check out process, select Sezzle and you will be directed to the Sezzle website.
3. Fill out the simple application and within seconds you'll get an approval response.
4. Receive your items in the mail.
5. Automatically pay for your item over the course of 6 weeks in 4 easy, 0% interest payments when paid on time.
Safe & Secure
Check out is easy, just select Sezzle and enter some basic information for an instant decision.
Everything is verified up front with multi level steps with your safety in mind. Sezzle is also certified at level 1 which is the top level PCI compliance.
Soft Credit Check
Sezzle pulls your credit information to help approve you, verify your identity and reduce fraud however this has no negative impact on you and the verification is considered a 'soft check'.
YOU ARE IN CONTROL
You choose which account to use for automatic payments. If changes need to be made, the Sezzle team will be happy to assist you. By selecting this payment option, you assume responsibility for making the payments within the time frame.
SEZZLE IS HERE TO HELP!
Sezzle has a dedicated customer care team ready to answer your questions and help out however they can.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES SEZZLE REQUIRE?
Your Sezzle account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday and the last 4 digits of your SSN. This combination helps Sezzle verify and protect your identity.
HOW DO I PAY MY BILLS?
You choose which payment method to use for the payments. They accept payment by debit card, credit card or bank transfer.
WHY WAS I PROMPTED TO PAY A DOWN PAYMENT?
Sezzle's program is designed to let you pay for your purchase over 4 payments. At the time of purchase, 25% is required at the time of the transaction. The remaining 75% balance will be spread in 3 easy payments.